Saturday, September 10, 2011

Recreate the Date

Thursday night we held the first ever "Recreate the Date" event in which we reenacted our very first date 6 years ago. We started by loading up the kayaks in the Big Rig. 6 years ago it was the beloved Blue Volvo.


Getting ready to set sail.


I don't remember the harbor being so stinky back then. Blinded by love.





We visited the piles of seals (or "pills of sills" as I like to say). These guys are so lazy! They just lounge, grunt, fart, and rest. Reminded me of the Short Dog.


We stopped at Mexi-Fresh.

Of course we had to order the same thing and sit at the same table where we sat on our first date. The only difference is, this time Chase didn't take 1 hour to eat his burrito. I was relieved.


Recreate the date!


1 comment:

Kristen Pope said...

I love 'Recreate the Date'!!!