
To say I've been a little behind in the blog posting department is an understatement! But then again.... Does anyone actually look at this? I have only verified one reader (Chase's Mom). Anyway. Here are some photos from our family camp out in Tuolumne Meadows in early August.

This is the river I dream about all year.

Isa and the Storage.

Josie. This one now lives with us (along with Koa).

The outfit combos that occur on camping trips are epic. Sage was sporting some major flare (or is it flair?) in this pic.

I guess you need to bring a lot of items when camping with three kids.

The Meadows.

Moter plus grandkids: Sage, Scout, Samuel, Story, Jade, and Otis.

So much free flowing cousinly love: Josie, me, Jacob, Jennie (Nakoa in the foreground)

We got to hang with Jakie a lot.

Otis goes gnarly.

Nakoa

So beautiful.
4 comments:
I'm a reader! :) I love seeing your beautiful photos and we can't wait to do some beach camping when we come back to CA. There are some amazing places in Argentina, but we aren't going to re-buy all our camping gear... maybe we'll get hammocks and camp under the stars sometime. Keep up the posts, please.
Hey Krista and Fam,
Thanks for the shout out! Glad to know you enjoy the blog. We think of you often!!
Cas and Chase
Dude, Cas I totally read this thing... get on it girl, post more pics!
You've got another regular! Love you guys and love seeing what goes on in your life!
Post a Comment