
Here are some pics from the last couple weeks. I uploaded them in the wrong order. Blogger and I are at odds right now. Above is a little trip we took to Knapps Castle for Jesse's birthday. Stunning! A rattlesnake even made a guest appearance for the occasion.


I've been canning like crazy. Above you can see apricot jam. I also did elderberry jam (wild-picked) and peaches. The jam was fun. The peaches were a first and last experience. Too much work, I say.

Elderberries going in the pot.

It's a sticky and messy job, but we now have jam for the masses!

Azlan visited a couple weeks ago. It was great to see her. We missed Dave though!

The Koop brood, sans Austin.

Little Sedona was born to our friends Nikki and Brandon! This was the highlight of our year so far. It was such a blessing to hold this little one and ponder the goodness of our God. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment