Monday, August 2, 2010

Becca and Steve's Wedding

This Saturday we had the pleasure of attending Becca and Steve's wedding. It was a splendid afternoon! Very relaxed and joy-filled.


I was so taken with the whimsical flower arrangements. They were arranged by Chase's Aunt Steph and were SO beautiful. I couldn't get enough.





This was the coolest thing. Instead of a guestbook, all the guest put their "leaf" fingerprints onto a big tree. It was beautiful. Some people are just so creative.




The wedding party, looking like they just stepped out of a J. Crew catalog. Ravishing!


Mary, wedding pianist and my faithful piano teacher!

Team bocce ball. What could be better than a wedding with games for the guests?


Dave and Az. We can never get enough of these two.





Ahnika planned the wedding (good job!). Leah helped with creative elements. Let's just say I wish they had been in business when I got married.

Bless you, Mr. and Mrs. Searer!




2 comments:

Ahn said...

thanks so much for posting these! love it!

Stephanie Aquilon said...

Great photos! What a fun, beautiful wedding~You and Chase look adorable! Loved seeing the flowers in that gorgeous setting. Love you guys~