Sunday, July 11, 2010

this weekend.

This weekend provided for some amusing moments. The first occurred on Saturday morning when I showed my two aunties how to send a text message. I would have posted the video here, but it contained too much blackmail content.




Later that day, I had a little appointment at Salon de Chase. He can actually cut hair and is currently taking on new clients for a small fee.


Witnessing the vest Aunt Jenny bought at the thrift store was pretty sweet. She was stoked because not only does it look real, but it is reversible. Yes.



Watching clouds over at the river on Sunday. Yes, this is a dorky picture, but it is really what we did for a good while.


A little dip in a secret swimming hole!


So there is this nasty moss that collects on the outer edge of the pool. I laid down the gauntlet, which was to dive underneath the moss to the other side. Here I am gearing up....


Victory!


Chase takes his mark and prepares for his entry....

Kristen negotiating the nasty underwater moss stalagmites.


Happy to escape the SB gloom.



No comments: