Saturday, July 3, 2010

Adventure Race

Today we had the privilege of participating in an adventure race organized by our fun-loving friend Jeff. It involved finding clues around Lake Los Carneros, running, biking, basketball shots, and deciphering complicated codes. Let's just say we didn't come in first, but we did have had fun in the process. Definitely a marriage builder.


Folks listen intently as Jeff explains the rules.





The organizer. He rides the purple cruiser for extra flair.


Gearing up. Things are getting pretty tense at this point.


The trophy that we didn't win, handmade by Jeff. Notice the diaper biking shorts Chase is wearing. He was feeling pretty self-conscious about these babies, but I can tell you honestly that they shaved hours off of our final time.



The best part was the BBQ afterward with delicious foodstuffs.


Cokes imported from Mexico, we were told, which means they use real sugar and are extra delicious.


Jeff and Chel's peach tree was going off! I kinda went overboard on the harvesting--- in 3 days I will have approximately 55 ripe peaches. Shoot....


Thanks Jeff & Chels, for a fun morning of adventures!



No comments: