Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend at Refugio

A few words and phrases in categories that might be included in a description of our camping trip to Refugio.

The weather: "blustery", "cold", "windy", "frostbiting", "I think I have buger-cycles" "it's an outright hurricane of freezing out here".

The campfire: "temperamental", "warm", "smokey", "This fire makes me cry worse than goggles full of chopped onions!"

The food: "warm (thank God)", "tasty", "flatulence promoting", "a refuge of joy and pleasure to genuinely discouraged campers"

The surf: "surf?", "should have been here a month ago", "flatter than my year old soda", "Well, at least the water is kinda' clear"

The neighbors: "friendly", "I guess they're the campsite DJ's", "could they somehow wrangle their smokey fire from blowing into our faces?", "Are Starter jackets still in fashion?"

The fellowship: "Righteous", "comical", "easy-going", "hey, I just realized we have the coolest friends ever"

Below is a little video of some photos I took of the area and a few from the campsite activities. Enjoy.


No comments: