I was reminded today that I never did get to post a real picture from Dave and Azlan's wedding. So here is one, taken by uncle/photographer extraoridinaire Jeff Aquilon (Aunt Steph, his wife, did the gorgeous bouquet here as well as the rest of the flowers). What a blessed and happy day! Can't wait to see these two at Christmas.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Az and David
I was reminded today that I never did get to post a real picture from Dave and Azlan's wedding. So here is one, taken by uncle/photographer extraoridinaire Jeff Aquilon (Aunt Steph, his wife, did the gorgeous bouquet here as well as the rest of the flowers). What a blessed and happy day! Can't wait to see these two at Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! Ahn and I stole pictures from Az and Dave for our own blogs too!!
ps - I'm loving that I get to keep up with the Koop life now.
Post a Comment