Just a few samples of the wonderful handmade items that will be there Sunday. I wanted to post everything here, but you will just have to come to the sale to see it all.... See you there!
Cassie! Would you mind emailing me at frohlingfam {at} gmail {dot} com??
Chris and I have been thinking about you guys a lot and I wanted to ask you a couple of questions... also will you accept paypal for your craft faire and could you possibly deliver (to people in SB)?? :)
1 comment:
Cassie! Would you mind emailing me at frohlingfam {at} gmail {dot} com??
Chris and I have been thinking about you guys a lot and I wanted to ask you a couple of questions... also will you accept paypal for your craft faire and could you possibly deliver (to people in SB)?? :)
Thanks so much!
Krista Frohling
Post a Comment