Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some random shots

Here are a couple random shots from the past few months. Above.... our picnic with Nick and Kristen in the rain....


Buying Strawbs. Had to take a picture, though Chase ridiculed me for acting like a tourist in our own town.


What we found in a basket in our shed.... We call the mama bird "Missy". She sits on her eggs all day long!


Our own Hacienda strawbs. Not too shabby!


Getting ready to demo the shed (behind us). Part I of the building project!


Banana splits with the Eaton family...


Notice Dar's new haristyle. When I asked Otis what happened to his dad's hair, he replied: "It fell in the trash."


More ice cream, please.


Got to participate in a Redemption celebration for our friend Jesse. It's amazing what the Lord has done in his life!


Hanging out....


Sespe graduated from high school! I've tutored him for 5 years now. Here I am with him and his other tutor/mentor, Zoe.


Sespe with Mom and Dad.


Had a sweet evening with our dear friend Mary. Wow, she is musical. I requested a recent theme song of mine, "Be Still my Soul". Awesome song if you haven't heard it.

No comments: