Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Medley of Family Shots


Here are a bunch of family photos from Thanksgiving and Christmas that I never posted. There has been a lot going on! Above, Luana, taking nicely after her Uncle Chase in the hair department.


Thanksgiving: Austin, Pam, Minlei



Me and Minlei.

Mila and Josie.

Malmal and George


Mackler clan. Our spirits were running high from the epic Thanksgiving talent show!


Christmas eve.

Fondue for all!


Christmas day.


Ladies on Christmas eve. Gee, these photos are out of order.


Chase pushing Otis and Story in a box... endless fun for small people.


Christmas music show at Isa's on Christmas. They were really good!


Thrown-together Mackler Band. Not the best picture I realize.


We went on a picnic with Az and Dave to Parma. It's happened for a couple years in a row now. Picnics are awesome-- I think I could eat every meal via picnic if I could.



Steve's Christmas morning fruit plate. He makes one of these everyday! It's like being at an upscale resort when you stay there.


Koop family scones-- so off the hook.



We were able to wrangle ourselves together for a few family photos.


Not part of our family, but extra cute. This is Madelyn, Chris and Kathryn's daughter. We got to hang out with her and her folks on New Year's day.



Oh yeah, Andrea and Danny got married! What a creative and beautiful wedding. It was such a joy to celebrate them!





Happy New Year to all!

No comments: