Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Azlan's gradu!

Here is a congrats to my awesome little sis. Check out the slide show on the right for a few more pictures from the weekend. But for a brief recap...

Here is when I showed up in Seattle as a little surprise visit. Yeah that is right, she had no idea I was coming. I do not know whether she was shocked about me being there or having a camera-person (thanks rebs) documenting her surprise.
Graduation was held in the Mariners stadium...which is awesome.The only other time I was forced to take a photo of a jumbo tron was when I saw Sting perform in Rome. Azlan graduating was much more significant, but SPU could have upped the excitement and drama of the 1000 name roll call with some rocking guitar solos and flashing lights.

Here is Chase, David, Az, and the folks (Dave's folks were also in attendance earlier in the weekend).hip hip hooray!!!

No comments: